Advertisement

Huawei Y7p in Pakistan - What is HMS? - My Reaction on Price

Huawei Y7p in Pakistan - What is HMS? - My Reaction on Price Huawei y7p is here with a price tag of 28,999pkr. In this video, we will talk about Huawei Y7p price in and I will give my reaction to it. I will explain what is HMS or Huawei Mobile Services. Also, we discuss what should Huawei do to stay active in the mobile market after android Ban from google.
#HuaweiY7p #HuaweiBan
SUBSCRIBE THE CHANNEL HERE!

LIKE.....!
COMMENT....!
SHARE.....!
SUPPORT.....!

Follow me on my Instagram:

Follow the Techhoz Facebook page:

Follow the Techhoz Twitter page:

huawei y7p,huawei y7p unboxing,huawei y7p review,huawei y7p in pakistan,huawei y7p price in pakistan,huawei y7p 2020,huawei y7p play store,huawei google,how to install play store in huawei,huawei y7p play store download,huawei mobile services,hms,gms vs hms,google mobile services huawei,how to download play store in huawei,huawei vs google,huawei ban,first hms phone,how to install google apps in huawei y7p,huawei y7p release date in pakistan,techhoz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments