Advertisement

I always forget how much I like this Guitar || Kemper Profiler

I always forget how much I like this Guitar || Kemper Profiler It's the Ibanez AMV which has this silly relic finish - I left the pickup plastic covering on just to highlight it...But anyway, I got this guitar for a bit of a bargain from a shop that was closing down I think. It's nice. What's the best bargain guitar you ever bought?

Using the new Tone Junkie Divided by 13 RS31 pack.

rhett shull,line 6,helix,hx stomp,kemper,feel,real amp,amp,modeller,strymon iridium,kemper profiler,kemper profiling amplifier,axe fx,quad cortex,neural dsp,amp modelling,amp modellers,line 6 helix,line 6 hx stomp,headrush,presets,john,cordy,glenn,jason,sadites,eric,johnson,arpeggios,guitar,jazz,lesson,guitar lesson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments