Advertisement

I'm Leaving To Pursue Awakening & Healing - March 2020

I'm Leaving To Pursue Awakening & Healing - March 2020 I'm leaving for 30 to 90 days to deepen my latest awakening and learn how to heal people. I'll be back stronger than ever.

Support Actualized.org on Patreon:


The Ultimate Life Purpose Course - Create Your Dream Career:


Leo Reviews Top 200 Self Help Books


Leo's Blog:


Actualized.org Forum


Disclaimer: Advice provided without warranty. This is NOT medical advice. By watching & applying this advice you agree to take 100% responsibility for all consequences.

solo retreat,meditation retreat,awakening,enlightenment,personal development,self help,self improvement,success,happiness,self actualization,psychology,life coaching,wisdom,actualized,actualized.org,leo gura,spirituality,nonduality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments