Advertisement

Mentour reports from within a hotspot.

Mentour reports from within a hotspot. Join the competition! 👉

This is a short Vlog video I did when I was caught up in the craziness surrounding the new Virus outbreak in Italy’s northern region of Lombardy.
I was here doing my simulator-duty and when this happened and just wanted to get on a flight home again to my family.
The reason I decided to make this video was because of the panic that was caused by fake-news on social media and to give some tips from my nurse-sister on how you guys should protect yourselves.

I hope you enjoy this little episode. If you want to join ME and other professional pilots, aviation enthusiasts and nervous flyers, download the Mentour Aviation app! 👇🏻
📲

To join my Patreon crew, and support the channel, use the below link 👇🏻

If you want to follow myself on Instagram, and see awesome pictures from my travels, use the link below 👇🏻

virus,help against virus,spread of virus,hand hygiene,mentour,mentour pilot,Bergamo,Lombardy,face mask,use of face mask,empty shops,Bergamo airport,milan,Boeing 737,Airbus 320,Airbus 350,hotspot,yellow zone,red zone,aviation facs,breaking news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments