Advertisement

My Books are GONE! Declutter & Organize with Me!

My Books are GONE! Declutter & Organize with Me! Decluttering my film space! I used to have tons of books on these shelves, among other things. But I've decluttered and organized my film space, with minimalism in mind. Becoming a minimalist is still a work in progress, and I still have SO MUCH to declutter and organize, but it's looking so much better! Get some motivation to delcutter your home!

Declutter and organize with me in my studio!

For some more motivation, you can clean and decorate with me for St. Patrick's Day!

And, if you're interested, I used to make book review videos. This is part of why it was such a big deal to get rid of my books! I was a BookTuber!

Here's my science fiction, sort of dystopian, novella about Earth being used as a prison for another planet:
And here's my horror romance about a sexy demon who wants a human experience:
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

Here's everything I use to make videos:

(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

===================================================

On this channel you'll get:
Lifestyle & homemaking with motivation and empowerment
-Clean with me
-Decorate with me
-Advice for homemakers and moms
-Glitter
-Decluttering & minimalism
-Productivity & organization
Emotional support, advice, and encouragement from someone with you in the homemaking trenches! Helping each other sparkle on!

SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss any of the fun! (and click the bell icon to turn on notifications because... YouTube.)


===================================================

Where you can find Kim:
TWITCH:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
EMAIL: kim.barbushev@gmail.com


===================================================

Some or all of the music in this video was from the YouTube Audio Library:

kim here,kimhere,kim barbushev,motivation,lifestyle,homemaking,moms,sahm,decluttering and organizing,decluttering,declutter with me,declutter and organize with me,organize with me,decluttering and minimalism,decluttering motivation,decluttering motivation videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments