Advertisement

My Monthly Budget For Living in Ghana | Expenses in Ghana

My Monthly Budget For Living in Ghana | Expenses in Ghana #Accraliving #lifeinghana #settlinginghana #costoflivinginghana #budgetinghana #livinginanewcountry
In this video i share with you my monthly budget and the details of all my expenses since settling in Ghana. Life in Ghana can get expensive if you are not mindful of your expenditure. Hence why I am set myself a budget to allow me to live within my means and not spend more than I earn. I hope you find these tips for surviving and enjoying Ghana helpful. xx

Subscribe to my channel here : www.youtube.com/jjasminesw?sub_confirmation=1

Email: jjasminesw@gmail.com (Product reviews and enquiries)

Second Channel:

Instagram: jasmineeama

Natural Skin and Hair Care Site: www.lusciousskinandhair.com

costoflivinginghana,ghanaisexpensive,ghanaonabudget,livinginghana,lifeinghana,movetoghana,accraliving,ghanaliving,yearofreturn,movetoghana2020,preparingtomovetoghana,buyingahouseinghana,buyahomeinghana,rentinghana,lifeinanewcountry,movetoanewcountry,surviveinanewcountry,surviveonabudgetinanewcountry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments