Advertisement

My Top 3 Tips For First Time Home Buyers

My Top 3 Tips For First Time Home Buyers Thank you so much for watching my video! I am currently accepting new clients in the Phoenix, AZ area and it's surrounding cities, all of my contact info can be found below. I also have links to all the free resources such as printables, an app, and more for you guys.

Call/Text me at: (480) 702-1280‬ *
Instagram:
Email Me: contact@javiervidana.com
Book an Appointment:
Website:
* Please be mindful of the timezones, I am located in MST.

RESOURCES:
Visit for free printables to help you with your home goals.
Download my App to search for homes in Phoenix, AZ:
--------------------
Music from
"Opportunity Walks" by Kevin MacLeod (
License: CC BY ( The internet loves to be extreme, you either should be completely debt free and pay a huge down payments or you should just follow your heart and buy whatever you want. I talk about my opinion on both sides and when I feel it's appropriate for folks.

Javier is a licensed real estate agent in Arizona with My Home Group Real Estate. All information given in my videos is mean to be educational and meant to be a starting point in your home purchasing/selling journey. Please contact your local lender for actual terms of the programs if discussed in my video!

first time home buyers,home buying,buyin a home,buying a home,first time,buy a house,buying a house,tips,advice,help,down payment assistance,first time home buyer,programs,javier vidana,real estate,realtor,phoenix az,how do i,top tips,top 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments