Advertisement

THRIFT HACKS! ALTERING MY THRIFT FINDS AT HOME! DIY W| ME! | MARIE CASHMERE

THRIFT HACKS! ALTERING MY THRIFT FINDS AT HOME! DIY W| ME! | MARIE CASHMERE Hey, beauties, LETS DIY! In this video, I'm showing you how easy it is to customize your thrift finds (thrift GOLD) by adding SHOULDER PADS and changing out the buttons!! Continue on this thrift with me journey! I plan to do a lot more thrifting vs. buying brand new in 2020 and can’t wait to share more finds with you and tips on how to thrift! Thanks so much for watching! Comment down below and let me know what you think about the changes I made and which are your favorites!!!

Link to Blazers Mentioned:


Link to Thrift Hack Finds (Buttons, Shoulder Pads, etc):


//Subscribe
.... New Videos Every Week!

//Follow
Website: www.mariecashmere.com
Instagram: @mariecashmere
Facebook: Marie Cashmere
Twitter: @mariecashmere
Pinterest: OfficialMarieCashmere
LiketoKnow.it: @MarieCashmere *NEW*

//Amazon Favorites


//Business Inquiries
hello@mariecashmere.com


//Summary
This video is about altering, clothing hacks, diy, easy , hack, hand sewing, hand stitches, secondhand, sew, sewing, simple, style, tailoring, thrift, thrift flip, thrifting, clothing, fashion, how to, thrift diy, thrift shop, thrift store, thrift tips, thrifting tips, shoulder pads, add shoulder pads, add shoulder pads to blazer, how to add shoulder pads to a shirt, changing button on a blazer, switching buttons on a shirt, customizing thrift, customizing thrift store clothes, thrifting in dc, highlowluxxe, high low luxe, mariecashmere, marie cashmere 2020, updating thrift finds, diy tips


//Marie Cashmere
Hi! I'm Marie! I'm a super busy wife of two and girl boss! I launched my Youtube channel to offer a space of transparency as I navigate through being a millennial working mom and wife! My channel will highlight some of my favorite fashion essentials, beauty tips (as I learn them), being a mom, my fitness journey, traveling vlogs, mom hacks and day in the life diaries! I'm so happy to share this with you all and look forward to growing together!

altering,clothing hacks,diy,easy,hack,hand sewing,hand stitches,secondhand,sew,sewing,simple,style,tailoring,thrift,thrift flip,thrifting,clothing,fashion,how to,thrift diy,thrift shop,thrift store,thrift tips,thrifting tips,shoulder pads,add shoulder pads,add shoulder pads to blazer,how to add shoulder pads to a shirt,changing button on a blazer,switching buttons on a shirt,customizing thrift,customizing thrift store clothes,mariecashmere,marie cashmere,

Post a Comment

0 Comments