Advertisement

Toenail Clipping ASMR Supercut [CRISPY NAIL CUTTING SOUNDS ONLY] [VERY CRUNCHY]

Toenail Clipping ASMR Supercut [CRISPY NAIL CUTTING SOUNDS ONLY] [VERY CRUNCHY] A super cut of ONLY the times in my first official video that I CLIPPED the nails. 🥴

Check out my Instagram:
Check out my Twitter:
Check out my Twitch:
Join the discord!

Want to make my kinda videos too? I GOT YOUU
All the main filming equipment I use as well as the FREE recording software:
Webcam:
Microphone:
Mic stand:
Mic studio pop filter:
Headphones:
Recording software:

Check out my other channels!
K-POP Channel:
Gaming Channel:
Eating but it's wrong:
Product Review Channel:
Water ASMR Channel:
Food Channel:
Podcast Channel:

Intro made by ~

#ASMR #ToenailClipping #Toenails

toenail,toenail cutting,toenail asmr,toenail cutting asmr,toenail cutting sounds,toenail sounds,toenail cut,toenail cut sounds,asmr,asmr sounds,asmr sound,asmr toenail,asmr nail cutting,nail cutting,nail cutting sounds,nail cutting asmr,nail cut asmr,tinfawn,tin phan,nail clipping,toenail clipping,nail clipping asmr,nail clipping sounds,asmr nail clipping,toenail clipping sounds,nail clip,toenail clip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments