Advertisement

Why I Think The Stock Market MIGHT SHUT DOWN!

Why I Think The Stock Market MIGHT SHUT DOWN! There is a realistic possibility in my opinion that the stock market could shut down for a period of 1 week but up to 2 months. No one is talking about this and I am baffled. The stock market (New York Stock Exchange) has closed many times in the past, so it is not far fetched at all to think the stock market could close for a decent amount of time. With the RONAAAAAAAA getting all over the place in New York City... It is very much a possibility that they will close the stock market sometime soon...
* Link to join my private stock market group
*My Instagram is : FinancialEducationJeremy

Financial Education 2

Want to know the top 5 Stock Market apps I use? Click the link and I will send you the free pdf to your email

If the market did close LMK some stocks to buy or stocks to watch in your opinion after the stock market re opened.

stock market,stocks,financial education 2,financial education,new york,new york stock exchange,nyse,stocks to buy,stocks to watch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments