Advertisement

My 40th Birthday and I Surprised My Twin!!!

My 40th Birthday and I Surprised My Twin!!! This is a day that I will never forget!
----------
❤️ Don't Forget To Subscribe!
----------
📗 Purchase Our Book - Money Talks: The Ultimate Couples Guide to Communicating about Money -
----------
💻 Enroll in our Power Couples University -
----------
🎙️ Speaking/Booking: Want to bring Talaat & Tai out to speak at your church or your next event? Email - Bookings@HisandHerMoney.com
----------
→ → → CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ← ← ←
►Instagram:
►Facebook:
►Twitter:
►Podcast (iTunes):


Disclosure: Links may contain affiliates. When you buy through one of our links we will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting His and Her Money and allowing us to continue to bring you valuable content.

#HisandHerMoney

marriage,money and marriage,how to save money,how to make money,side hustles,his and her money,how to get out of debt,debt free,dave ramsey,envelope system,how to budget,extreme couponing,home management,budget tips,budget friendly,frugal living,meal planning,money saving tips,cheap living,personal finance,how to live on less,simple living,faith and money,christian living,

Post a Comment

0 Comments