Advertisement

A Productive Day in my Life w| @Rachel Southard | KharmaMedic

A Productive Day in my Life w| @Rachel Southard | KharmaMedic πŸ‘‹πŸ» Hey guys! ahhhh I'm so excited for this med school vlog / med student vlog! I hope you can get productive with me and have a wonderful study day full of getting work done. Enjoy this study with me / medvlog and I'll catch you in the next one, ✌🏻 ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO @Rachel Southard!!
Youtube:
Instagram:

πŸ“šMy MMI & UCAT Notes:
πŸ“The Best iPad Screen Protector - Paperlike:
πŸ–₯Skillshare:

πŸ“Έ Instagram:
🦜 Twitter:
πŸ‘€ Facebook:
πŸ“Œ Youtube:
πŸ”” Hit that notification bell!

πŸ‘πŸΌ If you appreciate the hard work that went into this video please show it some love and drop me a like & comment (I reply to every single one)! If you're feeling extra πŸ’₯⚡️πŸ”₯ you can share this video with your friends and on social media!

πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️ Who am I? My name is Nasir Kharma and I am a graduate student studying medicine on the undergraduate course at King's College London. This channel is dedicated to helping aspiring doctors reach their goals by getting into medical school and giving prospective medical students an insight into life at medical school. I hope these videos help

πŸ“Ί Other videos you might enjoy:

-Medical School Finals Week VLOG:
-A Day in the Life of a London Medical Student:
-First Week of Medical School VLOG:
-How I Take Notes on my iPad Pro:
-What's in my Medical School Bag:

πŸ“§ Contact me: If you've got a question feel free to leave me a comment on one of my youtube videos or follow me on instagram and send me a DM over there. If your questions is a bit long then send me an email at nasirkharmamedical@gmail.com

🌳Amazon Products I use in my Videos:
Radio Alarm Clock:
Camera Tripod:
Headphones Hook:
GODOX Studio Light:
Neewer Light Stands:
iPad Stand:
Laptop Clamshell Mode Stand:
Apple Magic Keyboard:
Apple Magic Trackpad:
LG 34" Curved Monitor:
Wooden Desk Tray:
Joby Gorillapod:
Manfrotto Baseplate:
The Camera I use (Sony a6400):
The Other Camera I use (Sony rx100 vii):
Oxford Clinical Handbook of Medicine:
Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine:

🎡 Music:

-Intro Song: Loudness & Clarity - Joakim Karud
-Background Song:

KharmaMedic,rachel southard,rachel southard medical school,medical school,medical school vlog,medical student,medical student vlog,med school,med school vlog,med student,med student vlogs,day in the life of a medical student,productive day in my life,study with me,get productive with me,a day in the life of a medical student,how to get into medical school,first week of medical school,med student vlog,study vlog,college vlog,usmle step 1,medvlog,pre-med,

Post a Comment

0 Comments