Advertisement

Reading books about trauma so that I can forget about my own trauma!!!!!!! :)

Reading books about trauma so that I can forget about my own trauma!!!!!!! :) Here's a monthly wrapup of all the books I read in February, ranging from traumatized mermaids, bad Tinder dates, and murderous servants. I'm switching to the regular Book of the Month now, which means you can use code READWITHCINDY to get your first box for $9.99:

GIVEAWAY FORM:
Winner will be chosen by Monday March 16.

BOOKS I READ
πŸ“• 02:00 - The Deep:
πŸ“• 05:23 - The Nickel Boys:
πŸ“• 08:49 - Dreams From My Father:
πŸ“• 11:19 - Octavia's Brood:
πŸ“• 12:13 - How Long 'Til Black Future Month?:
πŸ“• 13:19 - Queenie:
πŸ“• 18:48 - The Confessions of Frannie Langton:

BOOKS I MIGHT READ NEXT
The Diviners, the 2nd Harry Potter book, The Couple Next Door, The Guinevere Deception, Men We Reaped, Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil, The Wives, A Heart So Fierce and Broken, An Extraordinary Union

BOOKTUBER SHOUTOUTS
❤️ Mariam Reads Sometimes:
❤️ xreadingsolacex:
❤️ Small Booktuber Playlist:

πŸ‘ 1 like = 1 chocolate macaron
πŸ‘Ž 1 dislike = 1 creepy dude you met online

πŸ’¬ If you'd like to provide subtitles to make my videos more accessible, you can contribute here:

SOCIAL LINKS
🐦 twitter:
πŸ“– goodreads:
πŸ“Έ instagram:
🐱 curiouscat:
Read my FAQ before contacting me:

MISC LINKS
🎡 my bookish playlists:
πŸ“¦ my amazon wishlist:
☕ donate a coffee:

DISCOUNTS
πŸ“š Get your first BOTM box for $9.99 with code READWITHCINDY:
πŸ“š Free shipping on books worldwide:
🏠 Up to $55 off Airbnb:
πŸš— $5 in Lyft ride credit: Use code CINDY836483
πŸš— $2 off each of your first 3 Uber rides: Use code CINDYP7441UI

CREDITS
🎡 music: cutepink - lukey
πŸ–Œ️ intro art: instagram.com/moimoiie
πŸ–Œ️ outro art: instagram.com/cocochoon

BUSINESS INQUIRIES
πŸ’Œ cindycancreate@gmail.com
*Please read my FAQ before contacting me at

Jenny Nicholson,Lindsay ellis,not even emily,paperbackdreams,caleb joseph,hailey in bookland,peruseproject,emmmabooks,readbyzoe,lilycreads,jessethereader,polandbananasbooks,booktube,video essay,commentary,rant review,blackathon,alex meyers,rivers solomon,sara collins,colson whitehead,diverse books,diverse authors,wrapup,monthly wrapup,I tried to write 30000 words in 13 days,bookshelf reorganization!,book of the month,botm,giveaway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments