Advertisement

The Feminine Men of MGTOW | SheRaSeven1 Reaction

The Feminine Men of MGTOW | SheRaSeven1 Reaction MY PATREON:

Join my Patreon for behind the scenes discussions, my thoughts, and extra clips /outtakes



5 Products to Invest into to Enhance your Game:

How I Reversed My Hair Loss:

How I Record Videos for YouTube:



Email: mediocretutorialsandreviews@gmail.com



What I use to record my videos:

Camera - 77D:

Camera alternative (cheaper) - T6i:

Lens - Sigma Art 35mm:

Lens alternative (cheaper) - Canon 50mm:

Computer - (my exact version looks discontinued but here is a better version for less money):

Second Monitor:

Macro Keyboard - El Gato Stream Deck:

Lighting - Nanoleaf:

On camera microphone -Takstar :

Desktop microphone - Yeti :

Fan:



#Progressoverperfection

#FailFastFailBetter

#MTR

feminine men,sheraseven,sheaseven1,sheraseven reaction,pickmeisha,advice,dating advice,feminine,relationship advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments