Advertisement

Sudden, Painful Emotions And Nightmares; DM’s Energy Affecting The Feminine

Sudden, Painful Emotions And Nightmares; DM’s Energy Affecting The Feminine I sincerely apologize for the way I sound in the beginning of the video. My masculine’s energy has been HEAVILY affecting me and I know its happening to many of you as well.
Its both physically and mentally EXHAUSTING for all of us.

General reading for the collective of Divine Masculines
Timeless reading, take what resonates and leave the rest behind.
This may not resonate with everyone. Follow/Listen to your intuition and you will know if this applies to your situation.
***TIMELESS READING***

Book a Personal Reading on my Etsy ❤️



Decks used:
•Rider Waite Tarot
•Tea Edition (LaReinaOG)
•Mystic Moon Oracle
•Lover’s Oracle
•Twin Flame Secrets VOL 1 (created by me)
•Twin Flame Secrets VOL 2 (created by me)

Purchase my decks:


To support/donate to help my channel grow❤️


Amazon wishlist:


PO Box 218
Bellflower, CA
90707

Sending you much love and light 💫

Feminine

Post a Comment

0 Comments